We build the future
Who we are
HARE started life in creating great digital experiences as a full service digital agency, enabling companies to truly maximise their potential through the exciting world of digital including Software, Web sites and Digital Marketing. We quickly realised our talent for innovation in digital IoT products and decided to focus on this 100%.
Founded by our CEO Christopher O’Hare BSc MSc in 2015, HARE rapidly grew 400% in its first year by going the extra mile for clients and establishing great relationships. Working closely with our clients to truly understand their ambitions meant we became partners in many projects.
We believe in transparency in our work and our project management platform allows our clients to see what we’re working on and actively collaborate with us.
We are very proud of utilising cutting edge technology to ensure we give our clients the edge they need in a competitive world. This is nurtured by actively researching and learning the latest technology. We also conduct regular paid ‘Development Days’ to encourage our team to step out their comfort zone in a friendly environment before then sharing this with the rest of the team.
Our motto, “We build the future” ensures we keep our sights on what the future will bring and prevent us from becoming complacent.
About our CEO
Chris is voraciously passionate about the future of technology and is always looking for trends of the next innovation set to change the world. The HARE brand is the embodiment of this passion.
A University of Sussex Graduate with a First Class BSc in IT For E-Commerce in 2011 then graduating again with a Distinction MSc in IT with Business and Management.
Chris is an award winner, winning the Start up Sussex’ Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and then went on to win Graduate of the Year in the coveted 2016 Sussex Business Awards for Outstanding Achievement as a Sussex Business within 3 years of graduating.
HARE Sponsors the 2017
Sussex Businessperson of the Year
This Award will be made for outstanding achievement by a businessperson who is contributing to the success of a business based in Sussex. Directors, owner managers and senior executives are all eligible and entrants will also be automatically drawn from the submission made for company and small company of the year.
What the Judges need to know
- Tell us about your business and what it is you do.
- How have you contributed to the financial success of your organisation?
- How do you demonstrate dynamic leadership in your organisation?
- What obstacles have you faced in developing your business and what actions did you need to take to overcome them. What lessons have you learned?
- What have you done to identify and address the key strategic issues faced by your business or department?
- How do you inspire enthusiasm and co-operation from colleagues?
- What performance indicators do you use for managing your business?
- Describe the part you play in the community in which your business operates.