Sussex Business Awards 2017
Celebrating business excellence across Sussex. The Sussex Business Awards is the longest established scheme of its kind. Recognising potential and rewarding success. Almost 300 of the country’s leading businesses have received the accolade of Sussex Business Award Winner.
This year’s categories are:
- Sussex Company of the Year
- Sussex Businessperson of the Year
- The international Business of the Year
- The Award for the Most Promising New Business
- The Sussex Graduate of the Year
- The Award for Professional Services
- The Award for Leisure & Tourism
- The Best Place to Entertain Your Clients
- The Award for Best Customer Service
- The Award for Best Employer
- The Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Responsible Business Award
HARE is proud to sponsor the 2017 Sussex Businessperson of the Year as part of the 29th annual Sussex Business Awards.
‘This Award will be made for outstanding achievement by a businessperson who is contributing to the success of a business based in Sussex. Directors, owner managers and senior executives are all eligible and entrants will also be automatically drawn from the submission made for company and small company of the year.’
Information on the Sussex Business Awards or regarding specific categories can be found here.
The deadline for entry is Wednesday 30th August 2017.
If you think you think you have what it takes to be a SBA 2017 Award winner then click here to enter!